Machine reliability for the wind industry – Keep the blades turning
Wind-generated electricity is becoming more important as a pillar of the energy transition. Onshore Wind turbines are one of the primary electric power generators nowadays, although offshore wind turbines offer the greatest potential in growth of the energy market. As a long-term partner of the wind industry, PRUFTECHNIK offers GL-certified online vibration monitoring and high-precision alignment systems for corrective actions on the drivetrain or for preparatory measurements before and during the installation of a wind turbine.
Benefit from the PRUFTECHNIK’s experience in the wind industry, with numerous applications realized in 70 countries over the past 40 years.
- Laser alignment of drivetrains
- Measurement of foundation and tower flange flatness
- Online and offline systems for vibration-based condition monitoring of generator, gear and main bearing
- Dynamic balancing of rotor blades
- Wear particle monitoring in gear lubricating oil
Our Condition Monitoring systems and GL certified Monitoring Center help operators and maintenance companies increase the availability of onshore and offshore parks through:
- Remote monitoring of the turbine and regular vibration diagnosis service with results as a report or available via the web
- Mobile diagnosis measurements for the localization of fault causes (vibration condition, sound measurement, etc.)
- Torque measurements with overload monitoring and the detection of load
- Condition Assessment: survey, inspection, documentation of turbine conditions
- Condition Monitoring Partner Concept (CPC): “You measure – We analyze.”
Generator alignment is of high importance in a wind turbine. Machine reliability, Service life and degree of efficiency are improved through proper alignment.
Our new application video provides an overview of a generator alignment and the associated alignment tasks.Contact us
> Balancing of rotor blades- A case study on reducing vibration
> Keep the blades turning – A case study on condition monitoring of wind turbine gears
> Perfect drive train alignment – An editorial on alignment tasks in the wind industry
> Our Service magazine telediagnose.com – issue 12 with focus on Wind Turbines